4.17.2015

week in review

Hooray for the weekend!

My friends and I are hosting a baby shower in a few weeks, so I have been busy designing the invitations and party decor, and gathering supplies for the party favors. It's been fun, but also a little hectic trying to get everything ready. This weekend I hope to relax, enjoy our beautiful weather, and maybe even binge-watch The Mindy Project... I'm obsessed with that show!!

Before I head out, here are my favorite finds of the week... Enjoy!

1 This pastel inspiration board (& diy project) from Paper & Stitch.

2 Awe-inspiring, edible art by Amber Locke.

3 Check out this gorgeous watercolor pillow by fellow Minted designer, Yao Cheng!

4 Three of my favorite foods (chocolate, peanut butter & banana) are blended together to make these delicious-looking mini muffins.

5 This diy paper & fresh flower bouquet from The Pretty Blog would make a lovely Mother's Day gift!

6 I'd gladly take one of each of these bracelets from Dream Collective!

No comments:

Post a Comment