As a kid, I always made long, detailed wish lists. On several occasions, I even designed a cover, added photos of the items I wanted, and tied the pages together with yarn or ribbon. I meant business! Now that I'm older, I don't really expect much when it comes to my birthday or Christmas. But that won't stop me from making a wish list... After all, a girl can dream, right?
- "don't worry, be happy" art print | rifle paper co.
- rose lip butter | herbivore botanicals
- e.l.f. 10 pc. nail set | target
- field & flowers hand creme | library of flowers
- pixelated posy sweater | modcloth
- interlocked 14k gold-plated ring | urban outfitters
- katie daisy notebook trio | paper source
- i heart you cheese plate & knife | nasty gal