11.21.2014

week in review


Happy Friday, everyone! 

After a busy, yet enjoyable week, I am ready for the Thanksgiving holiday. How about you?

I don't have any major plans for the day itself, but I look forward to taking the week off to relax, spend time with family, celebrate my birthday, and maybe even tackle a few DIY projects along the way. I won't be sharing any blog posts next week, so I'll take this time to wish you all a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

Now, to some of my favorite finds from the around the web...

1 A helpful tutorial on how to cook a juicy, flavorful Thanksgiving turkey.

2 This gorgeous scarf, featuring hand-lettered words of wisdom, would make a lovely gift. (via The Veda House)

3 An awesome DIY triangle shelf by Whimsy Darling... Love the styling, too!

4 Head over to sfgirlbybay for your chance to win 10 books from Chronicle Books!

5 I can't wait to make these double chocolate chip cupcakes with cookie dough frosting for my birthday!!

6 Fun Thanksgiving printables from coco + kelley and Marabou Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment