11.11.2014

warmth in a winter wonderland

Here is the inspiration board I created as part of Minted's holiday card inspiration board challenge. I chose Lori Wemple's "Floral Wreath" design because I love the bold wreath illustration, and the warm, subtle texture of the kraft background.

When I began working on this inspiration board, I mostly looked for images that coordinated with the design's color palette. From there, I started thinking about the contrast between cool and warm. It reminded me of those cool winter days where you can't wait to be in the comfort of your own home. Maybe you make a cup of tea, or curl up under a cozy flannel blanket. Either way, it is there that you find all the warmth you need...


mug | blankets | card | couple (original source unknown) | place setting | house

No comments:

Post a Comment