9.12.2014

week in review


Happy Friday, everyone!

For the past few weeks, I have been busy working on holiday cards for Minted. One design has already launched, but I promise to share the entire collection here just as soon as the others become available. Also, I am trying to finish my Zazzle holiday collection. My tentative deadline is October 1st, so hopefully I can complete it by then... Fingers crossed!

As always, here are some of my favorite finds from this past week...

1 Fun DIY projects to help you get into the fall spirit. (See a few more here!)

2 Summer to fall fashion inspiration from Anthropologie.

3 I must try this apple pie biscuit recipe from Joy the Baker!

4 This hand-drawn and hand-painted wedding invitation by Kartoe.

5 A peek inside Pinterest headquarters... Check out that Lego wall!

6 These lovely porcelain bowls from The Awesome Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment