8.15.2014

week in review


Happy Friday to you!

How was your week? I had a pretty good one if I do say so myself. Tuesday night, my family and I went to a Padres game. We all had a blast, and the Padres won. Yay! But I think the best part was sharing the experience with my niece and nephews. It was their first time ever going to a baseball game, so it was exciting to watch them cheer on our team, munch on peanuts and Cracker Jacks, and of course, take in all the sights and sounds of a game!

Just a few things I loved this week...

1 Colorful bedding and decor from Arro Home (via Oh Joy!)

2 This garlic parmesan chicken lasagna bake looks amazing!

3 Gorgeous paper bird art by Diana Beltrán Herrera.

4 Any DIY project that involves sequins is alright in my book, so it's no surprise that I love this DIY sequin planter from Hello Lidy!

5 I don't drink, but this cocktail party looks fabulous... And the invitation is pretty awesome as well!

6 How amazing is fashion blogger Rachel Parcell's office/closet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment