7.25.2014

week in review


Are you guys ready for the weekend, or what? I know I am! Between attending my friend's wedding, visiting Legoland, and working on new designs for the current Minted challenge, I must say that it's been quite a busy, yet enjoyable week around here. Probably one of the best weeks I've had in awhile!

As we head into the weekend, though, I'm hoping to spend some time relaxing, baking, and (finally!) tackling those chores I've been procrastinating on!

1 A painted pineapple pattern by Miji Lee.

2 This garden party is so pretty and sweet!

3 Wouldn't these grilled salmon kebabs be perfect for a backyard barbecue?!

4 Love this apartment tour... especially the styled vignettes and gallery wall!

5 Dreaming of a trip back to La Casa del Zorro, in Borrego Springs. I went there a few times as a kid, and I long for the day when I can return. Sigh!

6 Dress up a simple paper mache letter with this fun DIY project!

No comments:

Post a Comment