7.11.2014

week in review


Hello, friends. Long time no see!

I was hoping to check in and share a post or two this week, but between being busy with design work and then coming down with a nasty cold, I just never got around to it. On the bright side, I am feeling somewhat better today, and looking forward to a restful weekend ahead.

Here are some of the things I loved this week... Enjoy!

1 I gotta try this peach and nectarine crisp!

2 I'm loving my new and improved Minted storefront.

3 These colorful, chunky bangles by The Good Machinery are perfect for summer.

4 Head over to designlovefest for your chance to win a leather tote, envelope wallet, and keychain from Make Smith Leather Co.

5 Leah Alexandra's gorgeous studio.

6 How cute are these printable s'mores cubes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment