6.27.2014

week in review


Even though this was an easy-going week, I am so glad the weekend is (almost) here. How about you? I don't have much planned, so it might be the perfect time to tackle a few things on my to-do list (e.g., gift wrapping, cookie baking), and of course, spend time by the pool!

As usual, here are some of my favorite finds...

1 Have you seen this photo gallery on The Knot? It features a bunch of unique (and cool!) places where you can get married.

2 Keep your favorite recipes organized with these free printable recipe cards by Cocorrina.

3 I'm in a festive mood thanks to this fun photoshoot by Max Wanger. (This one is pretty great, too!)

4 I'd love to make this painted stick bird feeder with my niece!

5 This BBQ chicken quesadilla was my go-to meal this week... So tasty, and super easy to make!

6 Some helpful tips on how to write a thank-you note. (Also, a big thanks to Camille for selecting my "Indio" design for her daughter's first stationery set. What an honor!)

No comments:

Post a Comment