6.13.2014

week in review

Happy Friday the 13th, friends!

It's been a mixed bag this week. On Monday and Tuesday, I really didn't feel like doing much, and the thought of sitting at a computer was not appealing at all. Then on Wednesday, a wave of inspiration came over me, and I have been practically glued to the computer ever since. Creativity is such a strange thing, isn't it?!

Anyway, looking forward to this weekend, there is so much to do. Besides celebrating Father's Day and shopping for my friend's upcoming wedding, I also have to get ready for next week's trip to Disneyland. Let the adventures begin!

Now to my favorite finds of the week...

1 Love confetti? Why not try creating some photo confetti for your next celebration!

2 More festive (and free!) desktop wallpapers brought to you by Alexa Evans and designlovefest.

These pepperoni pizza hand pies would be perfect for Father's Day!

4 A few gorgeous paintings by the very talented Michelle Armas.

5 I love every detail of this wedding!

A behind-the-scenes look at this sweet photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment