5.30.2014

week in review


After a short work week, I am ready for the weekend. How about you? I don't have much planned, but I'd love to get started on a few DIY projects that I've been planning! I won't give too much away at this time since they may or may not be featured in a blog post next week, but I will say that they involve some old bangle bracelets, and a makeshift paintbrush holder!

Now to my favorite finds this week...

So clever! Turn your Instagram photos into a deck of playing cards with this fun DIY project by Lovely Indeed.

Wallpaper from Rifle Paper Co. Need I say more?!

I'm loving this sneak peek of the Poppytalk for Target collection... and impatiently waiting for its launch on June 22nd. Mark your calendars, dear friends!

These strawberry shortcake skewers are the perfect summertime dessert!

Dreaming of a beachside picnic...

I love this inspirational quote by the one and only Maya Angelou!

No comments:

Post a Comment