5.02.2014

week in review


Hello again, and happy Friday!

What a week it's been! I had every intention of sitting down and writing a blog post, but I couldn't help but get caught up in the hoopla of the week. On Tuesday, my family and I, along with 50 or so friends and colleagues, gathered for my mom's retirement celebration. It was such a lovely event, and I am so proud of my mom!! Then on Wednesday, I decided to go out and enjoy this beautiful weather we've been having here in San Diego. I grabbed lunch, went grocery shopping, and spent a little time with my niece and nephews. Although it hasn't been the most productive week for me, I will say that it was definitely well-lived!

Here are the things I loved this week...

Go behind-the-scenes with the talented French artist, Johanna Tagada. 

Isn't this art print from Sweet Reverie so pretty?! I am definitely adding it to my wish list!

I love every detail of this Ralph Lauren-inspired wedding. 

Festive streamer installations by The Color Condition.

Looking for a fun DIY project to try this weekend? Maybe you could make this fresh flower love sign!

This colorful patio makeover from Fabric Paper Glue is perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment