4.11.2014

week in review

Before I head out for the day, I wanted to check in and share some exciting news, and my favorite finds of the week. First things first, I added some new designs to my Zazzle shop. The collection mostly includes Post-It notes, but I hope to add other products within the next few weeks. Also, I am so excited to announce that 3 of my photo collage art prints were selected by Minted. The designs (see them here, here, and here) should launch within the next few months... Stay tuned!

Now, to the things I loved this week...

This sunny photograph by Gray Malin has me dreaming of summer!

2 I was so excited to hear that Stephen Colbert will be taking over "The Late Show" in 2015... Although, I wish "The Colbert Report" didn't have to end!

3 These hexagon rings have officially been added to my wish list.

4 I love these pretty DIY wildflower seed bombs. Wouldn't they be perfect as Easter gifts or party favors?

This bright, colorful home is absolute perfection!

6 I gotta try this baked chicken chimichanga!

No comments:

Post a Comment