4.04.2014

week in review


After a week of traveling and working on Christmas cards, I am ready for a weekend of relaxation and more work. Ha! I've been procrastinating a little on my party decor files, so I think it's time to shift my focus away from holiday designs and get back to work on that.

As always, my favorite finds of the week...

1 How adorable is this Easter beach party?!

2 I wish I could add this lovely floral maxi dress to my wardrobe! 

I recently discovered Helen Dealtry's gorgeous work, so I was excited to find her studio tour on the Loeffler Randall blog... What a colorful, inspiring space!

4 Victoria Smith of sfgirlbybay is giving away 3 copies of the book Eat & Make, by Sweet Paul. Click here for instructions on how to enter, and good luck!

5 I absolutely love this holiday video created by the team at Minted!!

6 Start April off right with this beautiful desktop calendar from Oana Befort.

No comments:

Post a Comment