4.03.2014

my trip to los angeles


I'm back from my trip, and I can't even begin to tell you how exciting it was. Let me start by saying that I hadn't been to Los Angeles in 5 or 6 years, so I pretty much forgot how eclectic and lively the place is. I mean, it's obvious why people from all around the world come to LA. There is so much to see and do, and the energy there is just awe-inspiring. I kind of wish we had a few more days to take it all in, but I guess it just means we'll have to make another trip up there sometime soon.

Anyway, our plans for this trip included some of the normal touristy things, but we also made time to explore a few new places. I think my favorite part was going up to the Griffith Observatory. Not only did I enjoy walking through the exhibits, and seeing the telescope, but I also couldn't believe how breathtaking the view was… It was like we were on top of the world!


passing through Camp Pendleton | the adorable window display at Paper Source (from a quick stop at South Coast Plaza) | the painted ceiling of the Griffith Observatory | early afternoon at The Grove | the tar pits in La Brea | an exterior view of the Griffith Observatory | sprinkles cupcakes for everyone (my peanut butter chip cupcake was so, so good!) | passing by the Chinese Theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment