3.21.2014

week in review


Happy Friday, everyone!

With a productive week out of the way, I am ready to party! Tomorrow, we're going out to celebrate my mom's birthday. Then on Sunday, I am looking forward to a birthday brunch with a small group of friends. How fun!!

Here are a few favorites from this past week...

1 The Eva Mendes Collection for New York & Company... I just love those vintage-inspired dresses, and pretty patterns!

2 Refreshing peach lemonade.

3 Say hello to spring with this sweet DIY banner from You Are My Fave.

4 Looking for a little springtime inspiration? Follow my new "spring fling" pinboard on Pinterest!

5 An equally refreshing (and nutritious) almond, berry, and chicken spinach salad... Yum!

A lovely inspiration board for Victoria Smith's upcoming photography book.

No comments:

Post a Comment