3.14.2014

week in review


Happy Friday to you all!

Before I head out for the day, I wanted to share a few of my favorite finds this week...

1 Colorful and whimsical gift wrap ideas inspired by Spring.

2  This lovely watercolor art print by Hadar Emanuel. (Check out more of his work here.)

3 I always enjoy visiting historical sites whenever I travel, so I'd love to check out these ghost towns.

4 Here is some invaluable career advice from Joy Cho... Also, a few more tips from Jenna Lyons!

5 The styling of these shelves is absolute perfection!

6 I'm loving the new monthly series on A Cup of Jo, which features a question and an illustration from Emily McDowell... This month's post is so much fun, and the comments are absolutely hilarious! (In case you are wondering, here is what's in my purse!)

No comments:

Post a Comment