3.12.2014

a little update

Over the past few weeks, I have been trying to update my workspace. It's definitely a work-in-progress (and will probably remain that way for the next month or so), but it feels good just to get started. When it comes to styling the room, I like to apply the same rules I use for fashion. Start with your key pieces (preferably in neutral colors), then add some bold accessories. Also, feel free to experiment with current trends, but keep things simple, and budget-friendly.

With that in mind, here is a moodboard I assembled for my workspace. It is made up of pieces that I've already purchased, and some that I hope to purchase within the next few weeks...



art prints: 1, 2, 34 | curtain | pillow | planters | sofa | pencil holder | rug

No comments:

Post a Comment