2.21.2014

week in review


Happy Friday to you all!

Feeling a little disorganized and defeated this week, but it's nothing a few days of relaxation (and journaling) can't cure. On a lighter note, I'm also hoping to finish up a new wedding suite this weekend. (You can find the already completed pieces here!) May it be the first of many!

Anyway, here are a few of the things I loved this week...

1 Head over to designlovefest to download your free wallpapers from KT Smail. (I currently have the 'KT Painting 3' on my laptop, and the 'KT Painting 5' on my phone!)

2 This black bean & corn quesadilla is delicious and nutritious!

3 I love this Blanche Top from Emma Stine Limited.

4 This blog post really resonated with me this week. It's about accepting failure, and learning to move past it.

5 How gorgeous is this perfume packaging?!

6 These beaded necklaces are so fun and colorful. I want one of each!

No comments:

Post a Comment