2.14.2014

week in review

After weeks of posting DIY projects, free printables, and massive amounts of pink, we have finally made it to Valentine's Day! So, what are your plans for the day? Will you keep it simple, or go all out?

As for me, I plan on keeping it simple. Going out to lunch with family, shopping, baking something (blueberry muffins, perhaps), and watching a movie. Right now, I'm thinking either Crazy. Stupid. Love., Ruby Sparks, or Zombieland!

Alright, now here are the things I'm loving this week...

1 I love, love, love these earrings from Alyson Brown's personal collection! (Click through to her blog, Unruly Things, for the shop links if you're interested)

2 I saw this Valentine's Day commercial on SNL a few weeks ago, but I couldn't resist sharing it today! It's simply hilarious... I almost died at the dice part!

3 I'm kind of obsessed with body scrubs at the moment, and I love the idea of making my own. This rose body scrub sounds good to me!

4 Lorna Horton creates such lovely patterns, and this one is no exception!

5 This Danish loft is incredible. I love how they filled the space with modern and vintage finds, and lots of color, and yet it still feels clean and minimalistic!

6 I love getting free stuff (who doesn't?!), so I was excited to see this giveaway from Minted and Ruffled. Enter by February 17th for a chance to win a $250 credit to Minted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment