2.07.2014

week in review

This week has been a mixed bag for me, so I am very much looking forward to a weekend of relaxation, and a bit of celebration. Today is my niece's 8th birthday, so we're all getting together to celebrate. Nothing too fancy, just a little party at Chuck E. Cheese! Other than that, I hope to enjoy a quiet weekend at home, baking cupcakes, watching the Olympics, and maybe even tackling a DIY project. We'll see!

Here are some of the things I'm loving this week...

1 This bridal shower sponsored by Kate Spade New York. I love the styling, and the pop of hot pink. But I have to say, my absolute favorite part is that floating floral centerpiece... So cool!

2 A fun DIY project inspired by the Olympics.

3 This pretty floral print pillow from gypsya. Isn't that pattern lovely?

4 I can't wait to try this raspberry yogurt smoothie!

5 This workspace is absolute perfection. I just love how the natural light fills the space.

6 Don't forget to vote for your favorite designs in Minted + West Elm's "Together Again" art challenge. With approximately 2000 entries, the competition is fierce. (Here is one of my top picks... "Verse" by the uber-talented Kelly Ventura!)

No comments:

Post a Comment