2.06.2014

valentine's day projects & freebies


With Valentine's Day just over a week away, I couldn't think of a better time to share my favorite DIY projects and freebies from around the web... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
  1. printable valentines | the atelier & a fabulous fete
  2. diy valentine memory game | dandee
  3. diy heart tote | style me pretty
  4. diy heart glasses | pink stripey socks
  5. printable valentine puppets | you are my fave
  6. no-sew valentine mail bag | julep
  7. diy giant fresh flower ampersand | paper & stitch
  8. diy valentine bonanza! | hellobee
  9. printable valentine's day love coupons | ellinée
  10. leather conversation hearts | polka dot chair

Looking for even more Valentine's Day DIY projects and free printables? Check out my "be my valentine" board on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment