2.03.2014

photos from the weekend


Despite all of the excitement that Sunday had to offer, my favorite part of the weekend was going out for a girl's day. I won't get too much into it, but here are some of the highlights: eating lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (If you ever eat there, try the s'mores cheesecake... It was a-maz-ing!), and going to Clay N Latte, a nearby shop where customers can paint their own pottery. I had never been there before, so I really didn't know what to expect. But in the end, it was a lot of fun, and actually quite relaxing as well!



my new ring set from Forever 21 | watching the sun go down with my dog Princess | the little bowl I painted at Clay N Latte (I can't wait to see what it looks like after it's fired!) | a bunch of pretty flowers from Michael's (Can you believe those are artificial?!) | fresh grapes made for the perfect afternoon snack | watching my niece fly her little kite

No comments:

Post a Comment