2.26.2014

getting ready for the oscars



The Oscars has always been my favorite awards show. Even as a kid, I remember begging my parents to buy me one of those replica Oscar statuettes from Suncoast. (They never did!) And in middle school, my friends and I would take turns practicing our acceptance speeches. Years later, I'm still mesmerized by it all... The glamorous red carpet fashions, the dazzling ceremony, and let's not forget all of the talented people who make those incredible films!

This Sunday, we'll be watching The Oscars from the comfort of home (our invitations probably just got lost in the mail!), but I know these festive DIY projects and printables will help make it an evening to remember!
  1. oscars party cups | and we play
  2. oscar printable ballot | julep
  3. oscar party rosettes | the house that lars built
  4. paper oscar statuettes | twig & thistle

No comments:

Post a Comment