1.31.2014

week in review


Looking forward to the weekend, I know it's going to be a busy one. Besides going out for a girl's day tomorrow, I am also getting ready for the Super Bowl. I don't particularly care for either team, but I love celebrating with my family, and watching those hilarious commercials! Then, if that wasn't enough, I also have a project due first thing Monday morning. Normally, this is where I might start panicking, but it's almost done! Hooray!!

Now to my favorite finds of the week...

1 These heart-shaped Linzer cookies look so yummy. (Not to mention, they're super adorable as well!)

I just love these watercolor paintings by Rebecca Newport!

3 Speaking of Super Bowl commercials... This one will always be my favorite! It was based on the movie Cast Away, and aired during the 2003 Super Bowl.

4 Whitney Port's bohemian Venice loft. She was always one of my favorite people on The Hills, and her home is just beautiful!

5 In case you haven't heard, designlovefest has partnered with endswell for a fun little giveaway. The drawing will be held on February 5th, and the winner will receive a ring from endswell's 2014 collection. Good luck!

6 I can't get enough of this vibrant bouquet of flowers. It's gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment