1.09.2014

healthy bowl recipes

I'm not a huge fan of New Year's resolutions, but that hasn't stopped me from trying to eat a little healthier. For the past few weeks, I have been adding more fruits and vegetables to my diet, and trying to stay away from junk food as much as possible. It's definitely been a challenge at times. But you have to start somewhere, right?

As I was scouring Pinterest for new recipes and meal ideas, I kept coming across these bowls. Breakfast bowls, quinoa bowls, fruit bowls, etc. There were so many varieties to choose from. (The possibilities are endless!) But, what I liked most was that you could incorporate lots of nutritious ingredients into one delicious meal.
  1. salmon health bowl | real simple
  2. citrus and berry kale smoothie bowl | babble
  3. california quinoa bowl | domestic fits
  4. the big vegan bowl | oh she glows

No comments:

Post a Comment