12.06.2013

week in review

Happy Friday!

This week has been about catching up on a few projects I had been procrastinating on. Originally, I was hoping to finish them up during the week of Thanksgiving. But with all of the holiday and birthday hoopla, I just couldn't find the time (or motivation) to work on any of them... Other than that, I have been busy with Christmas activities. For the first time ever, I'm trying out the Elf on the Shelf with my niece and nephews. I've only done it a few times this week since I don't see them everyday, but so far they absolutely love it!!

Now to my favorite finds this week...

1 These patchwork brooches by Ena & Albert... Perfect for adding a pop of color to your outfit!

2 This lovely illustrated quote by Sarah Abbott.

3 The colorful inspiration wall in Zoe Pawlak's studio.

4 This "Santa's Sleigh" greeting card by Rocket-Ink. Their entire collection of holiday greeting cards are gorgeous, but this one is my favorite!

5 One of my Elf on the Shelf ideas this week... I thought it was pretty funny!

6 These awesome (and delicious!) typography cookies from Julep. Wouldn't these be great for a holiday party?! You could do a festive holiday saying, or even a simple monogram.

No comments:

Post a Comment