12.20.2013

freebies i ♥



With all of the gifts I still need to wrap, I have a busy weekend ahead of me. So, for today's post, I thought I would share a round-up of my favorite printable gift tags and gift wrap. Believe me, I need all the help I can get, and these freebies will certainly make it easier to get the job done!
  1. holiday tags and wrap | amy moss for oh happy day!
  2. holiday gift tags | wee gallery
  3. festive printable gift tags | jenny batt for the sweetest occasion
  4. customizable gift tags and labels | lia griffith for worldlabel blog
  5. holiday greeting tag and pocket | eat drink chic
  6. winter wonderland tags | paper playne (also available in blue)
  7. holiday gift tags | carina skrobecki
  8. christmas gift tags & wrapping paper | fellow fellow

Looking for even more Christmas freebies? Check out my "christmastime" board on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment