12.12.2013

diy christmas ornaments

I need to get something off my chest. My Christmas tree has been up since Thanksgiving day, and I still haven't decorated it yet. (Sad, I know!) It's an artificial tree with pre-strung lights, so it's not completely bare, but I better get to it soon. After all, Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!

With time running out, it's tempting to just buy some ornaments from the store. But these DIY projects have me inspired to make my own...


  1. balsa wood diamond ornament | a beautiful mess
  2. paint splatter christmas ornaments | love from ginger
  3. ribbon candy felt ornaments | the purl bee
  4. monogrammed ornament gift tags | sugar & cloth
  5. geometric paper ornaments | best friends for frosting
  6. embellished holiday ornaments | free people blog
  7. glitter gumdrop ornaments | the sweetest occasion
  8. cement ornaments | fellow fellow

No comments:

Post a Comment