I need to get something off my chest... My Christmas tree has been up since Thanksgiving day, and I still haven't decorated it yet. (Sad, I know!) It's an artificial tree with pre-strung lights, so it's not completely bare, but I better get to it soon. After all, Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!
With time running out, it's tempting to just buy some ornaments from the store. But these DIY projects have me inspired to make my own...
- balsa wood diamond ornament | a beautiful mess
- paint splatter christmas ornaments | love from ginger
- ribbon candy felt ornaments | the purl bee
- monogrammed ornament gift tags | sugar & cloth
- geometric paper ornaments | best friends for frosting
- embellished holiday ornaments | free people blog
- glitter gumdrop ornaments | the sweetest occasion
- cement ornaments | fellow fellow