11.15.2013

open for business



That's right! To continue this week of announcements, I am so incredibly happy to announce that my Zazzle shop is now open, and ready for visitors!

To give you a little bit of the backstory, one of my New Year's resolutions for 2013 was to finally open my own shop. At the time, I was considering Etsy because I liked the idea of working directly with customers. But after much thought, I just didn't see how I would be able to print, package, and ship products, while also trying to accomplish my normal day-to-day tasks. So, that's where Zazzle comes in. After doing lots of research, Zazzle seemed like the best option for me at this point in time. In addition to offering a wide variety of products, they also take care of the order fulfillment process. This not only lifts a huge weight off my shoulders, but also allows me to focus on doing what I love the most: designing!!

Fast forward to today... After months of planning, designing, and even procrastinating, I decided to finally take the plunge, and open my shop. That being said, it's still a work in progress, but I hope you will make the short trip over and have a look around. Currently, you will find a variety of gift items, like journals, stationery, and tea towels, but check back often as I hope to add more products, including holiday cards, within the next few days!



No comments:

Post a Comment