10.04.2013

week in review


Wow, what a week it's been... I started this week with a mile-long to-do list (okay, that might be a slight exaggeration), and although I've made a lot of progress, I can see now that some of it will just have to wait until next week. In situations like this, I usually feel guilty about having to prioritize, but I'm learning to cut myself some slack. After all, there are only so many hours in a day, right?!

Before I head out for the evening, I wanted to share my favorite finds this week...

1 A perfectly messy workspace! ...Also, click through for free printable gift tags and wrap!

2 This "More Ideas Than Time" print by Chris Piascik.

3 No. Six Depot branding by Perky Bros llc.

4 This apple pie in pecan crust from Have Cake, Will Travel. Yum!

5 A sweet animal parade birthday party, featured on 100 Layer Cakelet.

6 The stunning work of Starla Michelle. Her paintings are so vibrant, and definitely worth checking out. This "Plum Texture" oil painting is one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment