10.11.2013

grown-up halloween party inspiration

With Halloween just a few weeks away, it's time to start planning your holiday celebration. While most Halloween parties are meant for children, I really wanted to put together a party that was geared towards us grown-ups. After all, we deserve to have a little fun as well!

Here is an inspiration board I created, featuring Kim Dietrich Elam's "Skull and Crossware" party invitation, available at Minted...




drinks | invitation | candles | glassware | tablescape | cupcakes | diy skull plates | decor (and appetizers)


A few more must-haves for your Halloween party...



free printable labels | skull martini shaker | skeleton cookie cutters

2 comments:

  1. Love your board, Amber! I'm flattered you chose Skull and Crossware - thanks for the plug!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Kim! Your design is one of my favorites!! :)

      Delete