9.20.2013

week in review

After a productive week, I am ready for the weekend. Besides going to an ice cream social tonight, I also plan to start shopping for Christmas gifts (I like to shop early. Really early!), watch the Emmys, and celebrate the official start of fall. It will be a busy one for sure, but I can't wait!

Here are some of my favorite finds this week...

1 If you're looking for a fun weekend project, maybe you could try this DIY gold leaf monogram art print... What a simple and fun way to add a touch of glam to your home!

2 Teatul package design by Khadia Ulumbekova.

3 I'm always looking for new variations of my favorite foods, and this greek yogurt mac & cheese is getting rave reviews!

4 I love this adorable shared room from Lay Baby Lay.

5 Calling all Emmy Award viewers... If you like to predict the winners AND play drinking games, this printable Emmy ballot from Mint Love Social Club is a must-have.

6 Have you seen this terrarium wedding invitation yet? It was created by the talented Anne Benjamin, and is probably one of the most whimsical and lovely invitations I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment