9.06.2013

week in review

What a great week! I finished all of the things on my to-do list and even found some time to relax. But the highlight of my week was going to pick up my niece and nephew on their first day of school. I don't pick them up too often, so I was hoping that it would be a fun surprise. Then, as if the day couldn't get any better, we all went to Baskin-Robbins for ice cream. Yum!

As always, here are some of the things I'm loving this week...

1 The Leo Pullover from Anthropologie... I'm a sucker for leopard prints, but some are too over-the-top. This one, on the other hand, is just right!

2 These adorable little DIY birthday invitations by Abby Larson.

3 The Luca Scarf from inks+thread. Living in San Diego, I tend to gravitate toward scarves that are lightweight and versatile. This one is the perfect combination of both, not to mention, I can't get enough of that gorgeous pattern!

4 Julia Engel's bright and stylish home.

5 Project Lunch Box... Click through for tons of healthy lunch ideas!

6 Photography by Myan Soffia... Her work is stunning! Seriously, go check it out if you haven't already done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment