9.11.2013

fall fashion favorites



Now that we are well into September, I have started looking for items to add to my fall wardrobe. Call me crazy for shopping for boots and scarves in 90 degree heat, but fall is truly my favorite season of the year. Cooler weather (hopefully soon!), new fall TV shows, football season, Halloween, and my birthday... Bring it on!!
  1. merona pullover top | target
  2. merona striped pullover top | target
  3. lc lauren conrad heart long station necklace | kohl's
  4. dainty scalloped ring | forever 21
  5. roxy seasons change scarf | zappos
  6. dimpled leaf ring set | forever 21
  7. pointed-ankle flats | old navy
  8. biltmore felt floppy hat | madewell
  9. memoir novel flap handbag | fossil
  10. city-chic wedge boots | forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment