8.23.2013

week in review

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope your week has been a great one!

I'm heading out a little early today, as I get ready for the annual family picnic tomorrow. I don't get to see my extended family often, so I'm really looking forward to catching up with everyone, and maybe even playing a few games. It should be a lot of fun!

Here are the things that made me smile this week...

1 Samantha Pleet's A/W 2013 collection (especially the Exhibition Dress... It's stunning!)

2 This bright and cheerful wedding.

3 The Duet Weddings website redesign by Darling Studio.

4 This charming interior, complete with festive party decorations!

5 In a perfect world, this is how I would spend my summer afternoons.

6 These layered ice cream pops look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment