7.19.2013

week in review

Happy Friday to you! I hope your week has been a good one.

My work schedule was unusually light this week, so I decided to just go with it, and enjoy my free time. In the past, weeks like this used to make me nervous because I always felt like I needed to do something productive. But I've since learned that sometimes it okay to give yourself a break. Besides going to Disneyland, I spent most of my time this week catching up on my favorite blogs, creating a few calendar designs for the latest Minted challenge, and swimming. It was definitely a nice change of pace!

Here are some of my favorite finds this week...

1 This adorable little Magic Rabbit GIF from Steph Says Hello.

2 Nothing is better than ice cream on a warm afternoon, and this strawberry ice cream looks so creamy and delicious!

3 The Sissinghurst Castle Dinner Plate from Anthroplogie. Actually, I want the whole set of dinnerware!

4 This awesome wedding invitation from Ladyfingers Letterpress. It reminds me of a vintage gig poster!

5 This photograph by Chelsea of Lovely Indeed. Swimming is one of my favorite pastimes, especially during these hot summer months, so this photo really caught my eye.

6 This DIY word search hand towel from Anniemade. What a fun, and clever project idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment